Book a phone and video consultations
As we all continue adjusting to our new normal, here at Streatham Hill Vets we have been looking at ways that we can help you and your pets stay healthy during the current Covid-19 outbreak. Our surgery remains open, but we have put new social distancing measures in place to ensure the safety of you and our teams. Find out more here.
We understand that you will have concerns about your pet, or need to see a vet quickly, and this is why we are happy to offer phone and video consultations with our team of amazing vets.
What do I need to do for a phone consultation?
- Call us on 0208 655 0235 and book your preferred time and vet
- The ability to email photos of the condition or ailment in advance of the phone consultation (if required)
- Please note down all your concerns before the appointment so we can cover everything
What do I need for a video consultation?
- Book a video consultation from our website or call the surgery to request one
- A valid email address so we can send you some simple instructions on joining the video consultation with your pet
- A mobile phone or tablet, or access to a desktop computer with audio/video capabilities
What should I do if I have concerns about my pet or they are unwell?
Please call us immediately if you are worried at all about your pet.