Coming soon – Our new 24Hour Vetcare Service will be available from the 19th April
If your pet needs urgent help out of our normal opening hours please call 020 8677 0976
- Based out of our multi-award-winning surgery, in the heart of Streatham, South London
- Has convenient access and parking.
- Continually staffed by our extremely experienced permanent veterinary team
- Open and operating 24-hour care, 365 days a year
- 24-hour vetcare, Vets that care 24 hours
- Offering 10% off for our VIPs. Another incredible benefit of our Healthcare Plans
Streatham Hill Vets is located just behind Streatham Hill Station. As you exit the station turn left and take the first road on your left. The surgery is just a short walk down Sternhold Avenue. There is off road parking and ample spaces available on nearby roads.
101 Sternhold Avenue
London, SW2 4PF
Why 24Hour Vetcare?
- Providing a high level of exceptional veterinary care to patients across South London
- Ensuring we have the latest equipment and clinical developments to better the treatment available
- Investing in the continuing growth and education of our committed teams
- Easy free off-road parking outside the surgery – additional parking along adjacent roads
- Experienced vets with many veterinary years dedicated to high level emergency and critical care
- An exclusive and highly trained nursing team to watch over your pet and give you peace of mind
- Large premises including separate dog and two cat wards to ensure your pet is not stressed during their stay
- Three consultation rooms to ensure privacy and a non rushed approach to receiving compassionate care
- Digital radiographs including dental
- Scopes including laparoscopy
- Top of the range ultrasound scanner (also suitable for cardiac scanning)
- Full in house top of the range blood analysers