Why choose us?
We are committed to providing our clients with the very best in veterinary care, we do this by:
- Keeping up-to-date with the latest developments in veterinary medicine
- Investing in our skilled staff by providing continuous staff training
- Offering modern equipment and approaches to the care of your pet
Our large number of services include high quality digital x-rays, powerful ultrasound, full hospitalisation and surgery facilities including key hole surgery and laser treatment. Our surgery is accredited by the Royal College of Veterinary Surgeons (RCVS), which means we adhere to a high standard of protocol.
Full pet care is provided to Streatham, Balham, Tooting, Clapham, Brixton, Norwood, Dulwich and surrounding areas of South London. House visits are available on request. Ample free parking on-site and along adjacent roads.
- Four experienced veterinary surgeons
- 15 minute consultation appointments
- Seven days a week opening and long consultation hours for your convenience
- Full surgical facilities including two operating theatres
- In-house laboratory to run blood tests and urine tests immediately, if required
- In-house digital X-rays and ultrasound
- Modern and safe anaesthetics used
- Fully computerised record system
- Modern, clean kennels and hospitalisation facilities
- A vet and nurse living above the surgery to provide round the clock supervision
- Convenient parking on the surgery forecourt and along the adjacent roads where there are no parking restrictions
- Boarding for cats that require special veterinary attention such as cats with diabetes or other conditions requiring tablets and injections
- Free advice on diet, worming, flea control, neutering and vaccinations
- House visits available to surrounding areas in South London
- For puppies: We have free puppy checks for new puppies and free monthly check-ups until they are 6 months of age. Puppies also receive a free puppy pack and 1 month free insurance
- For kittens: We offer a free kitten check for new kittens as well as a kitten pack including a free sample of food and a book on cat care. Kittens also receive one month free insurance